Corne, Crkbd, Helidox... call it what you want, this little split is sure to please.
The Corne has proven to be one of the most popular split ergonomic keyboards ever. Designed by Foostan, the Corne Cherry V3 features Kailh hotswap socket support, dual OLED screens, full per-key RGB backlighting and RGB underglow. With a total of just 42 keys, it's compact and easy to take on the go!
- DIYK Vektor Case for Corne in your choice of colors
- 8-Degree Translucent Risers
- 42X Gateron Switches
- 42X DSA Blank Keycaps
- 42X Kailh MX Hotswap Sockets
- 2X Elite-C Microcontrollers
- 2X Corne PCB
- 2X 128x32 OLED LCD Display
- 2X TRRS Jack
- 2X Reset Switch
- 12X WS2812B RGB LED
- 42X SK6812MINI-E RGB LED
- 42X SMD 1N4148 Diodes
- QMK firmware
- MX Hot-swap Sockets
- 42 Keys
- Per-split 128×32 OLED Display support
- Per-key RGB
- Underglow RGB
Choose your colors.
Each case is made to order, so you can select your favorite colors from our huge selection of filaments.
- Primary Color: This is the color of the top half.
- Accent Color: This is the color of the bottom half.
About Our Kits
Our cases are 3D printed using high-strength plastics in a variety of colors at a layer height of 0.2mm. These are the cleanest FDM prints you'll find anywhere.
We can print in pretty much any material your heart desires, so contact us with your needs if you're interested in a custom filament or tweaks to the design. Cases are shipped with support material removed.
Each kit is made-to-order. Please allow 5-7 days for production.